Comprehensive List of Tasks
- grooming = yes, and caught a nice tan on the roof deck
- meal = yes, cooked a Spanish style veggies, beans, and rice. Also started off new ice cream recipe but it isn't going well so far. Dropped the sugar container on the floor and had to sweep up five pounds of sugar. My kitchen floor is still sticky. Have no idea how to make a custard but pretty sure it isn't supposed to look like it does, with the eggy bits all broken up like in egg drop soup. It's cooling in the fridge now.
- Spanish = did half, my head hurts too much to concentrate on studying
- meditation = no, unless you count napping
- Movie review = no, too loud for my head
Medication = yes
Sober (no drinking/drugs/cutting) = yes
No Compulsions = yes
Extras/Self-Care = I'm babying myself right now. That's for sure.
TOTAL SCORE = 9/14 = 64% even with a headache... huh, maybe this is doable. Then again, Saturday is my light day.
When I let people frustrate me, I'm the one who loses. I've been involved in this flame war/guild fight in my Castle Age game (on Facebook). Yesterday, I let the other side get the best of me and stupidly spent a bunch of real money pumping up my character to protect myself from potential in-game harassment. Only now, I don't want to play a pumped up character. Even though it is totally legit, it still feels like cheating. And this argument is getting pretty old. I managed to be the calm voice of reason today, mostly because I reminded myself of yesterday and what it cost me. I thought about starting the game over, but when I checked around (through an alt account, I know that's bad, but really I've been mulling having one account for games and one for real life for awhile now) I didn't have the energy to start a new character and didn't want to. The only reason I still play Castle Age at all is because I've invested so much in this character, and because I love my guildmates and enjoy chatting to them during battles. But the actual game has gotten more haphazard and the play itself kind of sucks now (none of the menus make sense, it's hard to navigate, etc.) so if I can find a similar game with better mechanics I'm going to try and have them migrate over.
With this long nap and head pain, I'm going to be up most of the night, so tomorrow I don't expect to get much done either.