Comprehensive List of Tasks
- run = yep. starting the program over again, but I still did it.
- stretch class = yep
- grooming = yep
- meal = yep, yep
- Spanish = hell yep, even though I'm stuck on 15/16
- chore = I've managed to pawn this off on AgtOrange. He has to wash his work pants anyway, so throwing in a load of clothes for me is no big deal. It's a yes by proxy. Thanks babe!
- coping = yep, read some stuff while on the roof sunbathing, will write more tomorrow
- bar visit = about to leave after I write this, finish my sandwich, and sort a load of clothes. I won't have time to stay long, but at least I can wish the bartender a happy birthday.
Medication = yes
Sober (no drinking/drugs/cutting) = yes, provided I don't drink at the bar
No Compulsions = yes
self-care = sunbathing, lunch with a friend, and a loooooooong, hot bath (my first since the surgery) are all great self-care, YEP
TOTAL SCORE = 100% HELL TO THE YEP
Now, it's kind of looking unlikely that AgtOrange is gonna get to that laundry, but if he doesn't I'm still at 93%, a whopping success. And I could theoretically do laundry after I get back, although I can't imagine wanting to, it would be a nice gesture to have his pants washed for him if he passes out (which he looks to be doing at his desk right now).
This crazy new schedule can be done, if I'm superwoman. Theoretically, I could get used to this... and I did still have 'me time' throughout the day, so it could work. My Facebook will surely lag a little, and tomorrow I know I'm going to be so sore that I probably won't hit 50%, but those things I could probably adjust to given time.
No story is frivolous. Since I'm getting back into writing, I wanted a story I 'didn't care much about' to practice my skills and get them unrusty again. Only, after I came up with a delicious plot today, I realized that there is no story I'm not going to invest too much of myself into. It's what writers do (especially fiction authors). But I'm going to go ahead and start this new one, and get back to my werewolf tale after this one is finished.