Comprehensive List of Tasks
- grooming = didn't get to the nails as planned 1/2pts
- meal = finished the first version of my vegan ice cream, it's not too bad so far but needs some tweaking still. Also ate a healthy lunch (veggie soup leftovers) and a healthy dinner, so definite success.
- Spanish = not a lick all day, fail
- Meditation = does talking about meditation help? didn't think so
- Movie review = put up a new review from the batched ones, but didn't watch another movie 1/3 pts
Medication = yes
Sober (no drinking/drugs/cutting) = nope, it was frozen pomegranate margarita for me!
No Compulsions = nope, I got all makeup happy in the CVS... and the ACE hardware store. I did pretty good in the Container store, wonder of wonders.
Extras = yes, lots of napping in the new bed. In fact, the first thing I did after the allergen covers were on was JUMP onto the bed, starfish all over it, let out a big fart, and pass out, thus covering my pillow area with drool. Territory has been CLAIMED; it is MY bed and if he's lucky AgtOrange and/or guest can have a piece of it. I am a gross monkey, lol.
TOTAL SCORE = 6.5/14 = 46% hmmm, may have to revise if I can't do better than this
Everybody needs a break sometimes. And sometimes that equates to two naps in one day. Especially when that day includes getting up early, lifting heavy objects, lots of food, running errands all around town, and a happy margarita. Today, I think I'll take a break from heavy revelations. That way my mind will be rested and ready for tomorrow (gonna learn some martial arts moves for rehabilitation AND get some bodywork done, suweeet!)