At least now I know.
Comprehensive List of Tasks
- strength exercises = for the next few weeks I have ballet on Saturday, so that pretty much covers it, because you shouldn't do strength exercises on the same areas two days in a row
- chores = cleaned up and changed the sheets pre-party, also think I'm gonna hit the laundry today instead of tomorrow
- grooming = bare minimum, I made the mistake of hopping on the scale this morning. After THAT, I popped the button of my pants while running errands.
- meal (smoothie) = will do, I've been great on the smoothies
- nap / rest = sadly, haven't been napping lately
- Spanish = have been way behind on Spanish
- meal (2 prep) = this is pretty much 'tea party prep'
Medication = yes, good
Sober / No Compulsions = no, drinking mead today
TOTAL SCORE = 6/11 = 55%
I need to post a daily checkup or I won't even think of following my schedule.
Time for blog posts and party planning needs to be added to the schedule. This post usually takes over an hour, in part because I have to think about what I write and in part because I take breaks to rest my hands and eyes.
If your baking pan is even a little damp, your baked product will stick to it. I often have to reuse pans or will wash pans that are dusty from being on the shelf for a long time and give them only a minimal dry off with a towel. There is a noticeable difference, however, in how much my actual baked goods stick to the bottom of the pan based on it's initial dampness. From now on, I will waste the paper towel and make sure the pan is absolutely bone dry before I put the dough/batter in.
Skip parties after special events. Not only will I be tired, but guest turnout is sure to be low. Better to skip a few Sundays to ensure a higher turnout on the remaining days.