So, this Hurricane Sandy has led to a slew of "Jade World Problems" (these are problems so out there they aren't even First World problems anymore).
1) I only have enough unsalted butter to make two batches of biscotti.
2) The ballet studio is closed so I can't go to stretch class.
3) Internet is getting sloppy and I'm having problems shopping and posting to Pinterest things I want to buy.
4) Without properly bright daylight, I can't stencil the hummingbird on my wall as I'd planned.
5) Boyfriend won't let me build a wall made of gallons of water on my windowsill.
6) I can't find, or may be out of, craft paper. And without craft/tissue paper, how am I supposed to build a proper pumpkin-themed emergency hall light?
7) If the power goes out, I'll have to heat my coffee water on the stove.
8) If the power goes out, it's going to ruin my science project I'm currently running involving storage times/methods for red bell peppers.
9) More of my neighbors have shut their blinds = less random acts of voyeurism than usual.
10) Someone will want me to bake bread. It doesn't get more humid than this, and my French bread only comes out orgasmically perfect when it's been raining for days.